Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Awaiting the Day (17 Days!)

I am so grateful at this moment! God is really showing me that he is providing for this trip. As of a few moments ago I only need $710! I’m so close. Thank you to everyone who has already donated. I know I have said it before, but your gifts are so encouraging to me as I prepare.

In other news I thought I would tell everyone about my domestic flight plans. Some wonderful friends have gifted me with some stand-by passes which save me TONS of money. Flying stand-by means that I have to wait at the gate of the flight that I want to get on and then if there are seats left over after all the other paying customers I get a seat for an extremely low cost. There are two options for flying out on June 18th. The first option is the one that I really pray that I get onto. It is a straight shot from Portland to Chicago and it leaves at 10:05am. That would be the perfect flight for me because it would actually put me in Chicago a little early to find my team and there are no layovers (which I would really appreciate). However, if I do not make it on that flight there is one leaving to go to Seattle at 10:30 so I would run down to that terminal and catch a small plane to get up there and then catch another flight going out to Chicago. This option would put me in Chicago around 7pm which is totally fine as well.

Thank you for all your prayers and support! As I’m writing this I’m just getting excited to watch God work. I know that he will bring in my finances and it will be amazing to watch. I also know that he is going to change me through everything I have to go through and I am so excited to see that happen. I’m ready to be pushed, stretched, and moved to love and follow him more. Thank you for following along with me in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment