Sunday, June 13, 2010

5 Day Count Down

5 days! I can’t explain how excited I am right now. I have butterflies of excitement right now because I’m thinking about leaving. Everything has really come together this week. I have almost all my shopping done for the trip. The only things I still need to buy are a rain coat and some other small random things.

On the list of things to get done this week are getting a couple shots, shop for a coat and pack my boxes. I really don’t have too much to do at the moment, but I know that my days are going to fly by quickly.

On the list of exciting news: as of yesterday I only have $125 left to get. God has been so good in providing for my needs as the trip approaches. Thanks again to every one of you who has been praying for me and for my finances. I always knew that God would provide and it is has been so encouraging to know that many of you are keeping me and the trip in your prayers.

Some things that I need prayer for this week:

- I need to make sure that I have everything memorized for the mission. I have some verses and a track to get into my head. Most of it is done, but there are still some things that I am forgetting.

- Please be praying that my flight to Chicago stays open. There are still 20 seats open for the flight from PDX to O’Hare. I would be so grateful if they stayed open and I was able to not have to worry about any layovers.

- I have a list of things that I need to get done. Most of them are not very hard things, but there are a lot of them and I have a limited time to get them done in. Please pray that I would manage my time well and get all of it done without getting stressed. I really want to enjoy this last week with my family and friends.

I will make on last post before I leave. I hope to make a daily prayer calendar and post it here before I leave.

Until then!

1 comment: