Tuesday, May 25, 2010

24!

So there is not a whole lot of new information to share with all of you. My life is getting steadily busier as the days go by. As you could gather from this post's title I only have 24 days left before I fly out for IL.

Here are some prayer requests:

I still need to raise $1,885. I know that that number isn't exactly correct because I know I have gotten some donations since the date that that update was sent to me. However, there is still a lot of money I need to raise. I know God will provide. Thank you to everyone who has already donated! Every time I get another donation I am so encouraged because it shows how God is providing and that he really does want me on this trip. Please keep the rest of my team in your prayers as well. Some have a lot of money to raise as well and they could use the prayer.

Please also be praying that I would use my time wisely in these last few weeks. Time is going to fly and there is still a lot of stuff that I need to do and get ready before I leave. There is a lot of shopping I need to get done and since I hate shopping it is hard to make myself go do it. If anyone sees some good deals on good lightweight, waterproof, windproof rain coats please let me know. I have been looking for deals online as well as at stores, but I don't want to spend $80 on one. I'm hoping to find a really good deal on one.

Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers. You have no idea what it means to me to have everyone behind me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Larisa, I will be keeping my thoughts and eyes open for a great water proof jacket. I just know that God will provide all your needs. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete