Thursday, June 17, 2010

See you soon then!

This is going to be a short post. I’m getting ready to go to bed so that I will have lots of energy for tomorrow. I will be leaving for the air port at 8 and then I have to be at my gate at 9:15. Please continue to pray that my flight will stay open and that there are no complications. Please pray for the rest of my team as well as they come in tomorrow and on Saturday morning. Once we are all in Chicago on Saturday we will leave for training camp together.

Thank you all for your support. I have had so many wonderful conversations with many of you over this past week and I’m reminded of how blessed I am. God has blessed me with an amazing Church/extended/biological family and I couldn’t be more grateful!

I plan to send letters home to be put on here so that you can all stay up-to-date on what you can be praying for. For now please just pray for health, strength, courage and, above all, that God’s will will be done in and through me this summer.

I’m off on my adventure!
See you soon then!

No comments:

Post a Comment