Saturday, May 1, 2010

Provision

Praise God for His reminders of faithfulness. I have to admit that this week has been a challenging on for me and I have been wondering if I will be able to raise the funds necessary to go this summer, but after tonight I know that it will all turn out. I guess I never really doubted that He would bring it all together, but a little extra reassurance never hurts.

This weekend my church is having missions services and they are bringing me up to share just a little bit about what I am doing this summer. I thought tonight went pretty well and I look forward to tomorrow. The response tonight from the few people who came and talked to me was so encouraging! God really used them to show me that He is going to get me to Ireland. One way or another. I'm so grateful for His provision and love for me. But I really need to never doubt His greatness. He has called me to go out and love others for Himself so He will get me there. No doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment