Saturday, May 15, 2010

Counting Down!

It is just 35 short days and I will be leaving for Illinois! I do have a brief update on my fundraising status. I have $1,665 in my account as of today which means that I still need to raise $1,835.

____________________________________________________________________
I also have just received an updated schedule of my trip. Here is what it look like:

June 19 I arrive in Illinois for Staff Training Camp
June 26 Students arrive and I get to meet the girls that I will be discipling
July 5 Fly to London- My flight leaves Chicago at 5pm
July 6 Arrive in London at 7:10am
Leave London for Dublin at 8:55am and arrive there around 10:20am
Once we arrive in Dublin we take a bus to Londonberry, Ireland.
July 7-16 Ministry in Londonberry
July 17 Bus to Skerries
July 18-25 Ministry in Skirries
July 26 Fly to London- We leave Ireland at 9:05am and arrive in London at 10:30am
July 26-30 Debrief in London
July 31 Return to USA- Leave London at 12:20pm, arrive in Chicago at 3:21pm, and shortly after that I will say goodbye to my team and get on a flight back to the West Coast. Chances are I will have a short layover in Seattle and then fly into Portland. I will hope to be arriving around 11.
____________________________________________________________________

This schedule should help you all know what is going on with me overseas....

What else is new with the trip? Well on a less exciting note; I did a lot of shopping last night for the trip. God some great deals at the Goodwill last night! Still need to get some good walking shoes and some other odds and ends.

Now, I wanted to share with you all some pictures of where I will be going. I just found these online, but it will help you all see a little bit of where I will be. And I promise to bring back tons of my own!

This is Londonberry...
PB050374

PB050402

...and this is Skerries


No comments:

Post a Comment