Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Passport and International Flight

Yesterday was a day of seeing God's provision for my trip. I knew getting into this that God was going to start testing my faith. He wanted to see how much I was willing to trust Him with right off the bat. Yesterday was the day that I had to have $1350 in my account for my international flights. As of this last Saturday I had $1245. Yesterday when I contacted the mission to check to make sure I had enough money to cover the ticket I had $1565! It was so encouraging to me that God provided more than enough just when it was needed.

My second praise has to do with my passport. I chose not to pay all the extra money to expedite my passport. My parents and I prayed a lot about it and came to the conclusion that God was telling us to do this. This was three weeks ago. They say that it usually takes 5-8 weeks or more for it to come in. But God is good and as of yesterday I have my PASSPORT!
God is blessing me so much through this experience and I am being affirmed every day that this trip is in God's will for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment